- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg111677] Frontend suggestions
- From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 03:54:32 -0400 (EDT)
Since the subject of possible enhancements to the FE is being discussed,
I wonder if we could determine which feature would be most popular. I
have two requests:
1) Infinite undo!
2) Better documentation of functions such as Import that perform a
range of operations. So many details seem to slip between the cracks.
For example, nowhere does there seem to be a statement that .mid files
can be exported but not imported!
3) A total ban on the word "typical" - it doesn't belong in
documentation that is supposed to be definitive!
Please add suggestions in replies and we can see which is the most popular.
Prev by Date:
Custom dialog during evaluation
Next by Date:
Re: A new graphic user interface
Previous by thread:
Re: Custom dialog during evaluation
Next by thread:
Re: Frontend suggestions