Re: Mathematica won't stop

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111748] Re: Mathematica won't stop
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 05:29:01 -0400 (EDT)

You better try alt-period (abort) instead of alt-comma (interrupt). I
find that this works better if I use the left alt button instead of
the alt button for some reason. Your milage may vary. Sometimes using
the same function in the Evaluation menu helps. Otherwise, just kill
the kernel (not the front-end) either in the Evaluation menu or the
task manager.

Cheers -- Sjoerd