Re: Disable save in player pro

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg111896] Re: Disable save in player pro
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 01:22:46 -0400 (EDT)

You can omit the cache at save-time by setting the
PrivateNotebookOptions->{"FileOutlineCache"} option to False.  This can be done programmatically or in the Option Inspector.

You can set this option on individual notebooks, which I strongly recommend
instead of setting it globally.

John Fultz
jfultz at
User Interface Group