Re: Google groups (?) always breaks my code...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg111956] Re: Google groups (?) always breaks my code...
- From: Simon <simonjtyler at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 08:08:37 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Good to know -- I'll keep an eye on the line lengths from now on. Thanks! > The google groups posting interface wants original lines (not quoted > lines) to have no more than 70 characters. If a line is too long, it > will insert a hard CR at the last possible word break that will keep > the line length <= 70 characters. (Trailing spaces are eliminated.) > Your problem stems from the fact that it thinks hyphenated words can > be broken after the hyphen. The solution is to insert your own CRs.