 ExpressionCell[Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 2 \[Pi]}], TextAlignment -> Center]
 ]

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: Docente Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras [mailto:sterraza at uacj.mx]

Hi group,

I am writing a book using Mathematica 7.0.1 for Windows. (Windows 7).

The notebook uses the Stylesheet Book->TextBook and it contains LOTS of
graphics. I Like the graphics output to be centered, and I do that manually
for each graph, But this is cumbersome. Is there a way to do this
automatically?

Thanks

Sergio Terrazas