Re: Centering Graphical Output

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg111990] Re: Centering Graphical Output
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 02:40:11 -0400 (EDT)

 ExpressionCell[Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 2 \[Pi]}], TextAlignment -> Center]

David Park
djmpark at

From: Docente Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras [mailto:sterraza at]

Hi group,

I am writing a book using Mathematica 7.0.1 for Windows. (Windows 7).

The notebook uses the Stylesheet Book->TextBook and it contains LOTS of
graphics. I Like the graphics output to be centered, and I do that manually
for each graph, But this is cumbersome. Is there a way to do this

Sergio Terrazas