Re: "Abort Evaluation" does not work

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111979] Re: "Abort Evaluation" does not work
  • From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 02:38:10 -0400 (EDT)

On 22/08/10 13:12, Bill Rowe wrote:

> There are improvements that can be made to the documentation.
> But, it is clearly impractical for the documentation for each
> individual command to be stand alone documentation that covers
> all aspect of that command without needing to look at any other
> documentation for Mathematica.

A little while ago, someone suggested that WRI should implement a way
for users (maybe authorised) to add additional useful commentary to the
help system. I think this would be a really great way to feed back
discussions like this to every Mathematica user.

David Bailey

http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk