- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112089] Re: FindRoots?
- From: Peter Breitfeld <phbrf at t-online.de>
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 06:18:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Sam Takoy wrote:
> Is there a command for numerically finding all roots of a function in a
> given interval. If not, what's the best way of accomplishing this task?
> Many thanks in advance,
Try Ted Erseks RootSearch.m package. You find it there:
Peter Breitfeld, Bad Saulgau, Germany -- http://www.pBreitfeld.de
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot of (2 x^2 - x^3)^(1/3)
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: