Re: Numerical solution of coupled nonlinear PDEs

Guys,

In regards to Oliver R's reply to this thread:

That does seem to yield a nice result for that IBVP and also for the
initial condition y(1-y) for suitably adjusted boundary conditions.

Can I ask why must the derivative with respect to t for the third
equation be specified as such?

Thanks,

Dominic