Re: Can I programming little applications by Mathematica, just like Java
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112110] Re: Can I programming little applications by Mathematica, just like Java
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 04:15:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 30, 12:19 pm, a boy <a.martian.... at gmail.com> wrote:
> as subject
yes (depending on your definition of "just like").
You will always need Mathematica itself or Mathematica player to run
them, but Java also needs a runtime.
Cheers -- Sjoerd
Prev by Date:
Re: Numerical solution of coupled nonlinear PDEs
Next by Date:
Re: Working with Log
Previous by thread:
Is it possible?
Next by thread:
Weighted graphs with sum of weights determining vertex placement?