Re: How to bring up specific doc page programmatically?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114382] Re: How to bring up specific doc page programmatically?
- From: Albert Retey <awnl at gmx-topmail.de>
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 05:42:56 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, > Is there a way to bring up a specific documentation page > programmatically? I think it's not documented, but this works in version 7 (haven't tried version 8 yet): Documentation`HelpLookupPacletURI["ref/Table"] hth, albert