Font change of input & output cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114378] Font change of input & output cells
  • From: annetts729 <annetts729 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 05:42:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

It's possible, through various machinations with style sheets, to
change the appearance of various cell types.  I have successfully done
so in all but two cases.

Both input & output cells resist my efforts to change fonts from
Courier New to (eg) Consolas.  I can change size & style without
problems.  Just not the font.

Has anybody had any success in accomplishing this seemingly simple
task?

Regards,

Dave Annetts.