Create Paclet type documentation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114435] Create Paclet type documentation
  • From: Ron Burns <rrburns at cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 06:14:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I am using Mathematica 7.0 and would like to create my own packages with
paclet type documentation. I can't seem to find a description of how to
do this.  In addition, I would like to convert some of my earlier
packages with Help Browser type notebooks to the paclet system. Are
there tools for this?

Any help or pointers to documentation would be greatly appreciated.
	Ron Burns
--
R. R. Burns
Physicist (Retired)