ANN: CMake module for Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114490] ANN: CMake module for Mathematica
- From: Sascha Kratky <skratky at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 21:55:24 -0500 (EST)
Announcing: CMake module that finds a Mathematica installation and
provides CMake functions for Mathematica's C/C++ interface.
* Works with Windows, Linux and Mac OS X versions of Mathematica.
* Finds Mathematica versions from 5.2 to 8.0.
* Finds include directories and libraries for MathLink.
* Finds include directories and libraries for LibraryLink (Mathematica
* Provides exact version information for Mathematica, MathLink and
* Allows for running Mathematica code during CMake configure or build
* Allows for running Mathematica code as a pre-link, pre-build or post-
* Allows for running Mathematica code in CMake test targets.
* Supports generating C code from MathLink template files using mprep.
* Supports building dynamic libraries loadable with LibraryLink
(Mathematica 8 only).
* Supports generating stand-alone C code from Mathematica code with
CCodeGenerator (Mathematica 8 only).
* Provides CMake interface to Mathematica's Splice function.
* Fully leverages CMake's cross-compiling support.
For more information see https://github.com/sakra/FindMathematica
Prev by Date:
Re: Tempvar zombies littering my context!
Next by Date:
Re: Replacement Rule with Sqrt in denominator
Previous by thread:
Re: Nested Manipulate and LocalizeVariables -> False
Next by thread:
Question about classes package