Re: Mathematica on Itanium CPU?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114577] Re: Mathematica on Itanium CPU?
- From: Lou <lvveen32 at xs4all.nl>
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 06:41:53 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 7 dec, 12:45, Istv=E1n Zachar <z... at freemail.hu> wrote: > Dear All, > > is there a solution to run Mathematica on Itanium based hardware? > I know that there was Mathematica 5 for NEC and/or Intel Itanium CPUs, but > what about Mathematica 8? > > Istvan Hi Istvan, Did you try to get into contact with Wolfram? On the hp site at http://h21007.www2.hp.com/portal/site/dspp/menuitem.5179cc2b5bf6406ac6713f8da973a801/?productId=604 you can see that Wolfram is also an hp DSPP partner and you could try to contact : Name : Angela Sims Phone : 217-398-0700 E-mail: partnerships at wolfram.com Regards, Lou