Re: Replacement Rule with Sqrt in denominator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114565] Re: Replacement Rule with Sqrt in denominator
  • From: Daniel Lichtblau <danl at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 06:39:43 -0500 (EST)

> Most importantly, he has never managed to get Daniel to concede any
> ground at all on this point. Now, unless one assumes that Daniel is
> just plain stubborn, or unable to see the obvious, or just totally
> under the thumb of his "evil boss", this suggests that the case for
> a bug is a weak one, I would say rather weaker than Hsiang's claim
> to have proved the Kepler Conjecture (I am not even sure if it is
> much stronger than the claim of Trul's machine).
>
> Andrzej Kozlowski

Multiple choice! I was always fond of multiple choice. But where is "All
of the above"?

Daniel Lichtblau (totally worn out from the battle with the Evil Thumb)
Wolfram Research

PS On a different Usenet forum, not long ago, only the third option was
offered. Not much there for multiple guessers. So I gave up on that forum.