Numbering a chapter starting in number n?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114648] Numbering a chapter starting in number n?
  • From: Guillermo Sanchez <guillermo.sanchez at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:56:01 -0500 (EST)

Dear All,
I am writting different chapters of a book in separated notebooks
using the the style Textbook (Mathematica 8)
The cell style for chapter is:
Cell[TextData[CounterBox["BookChapterNumber"]], "BookChapterNumber"]
Each chapter and their associated sections, subsections, etc start in
number 1.

How can I number each chapter starting in a specific number n?

Any help?

Guillermo