Numbering a chapter starting in number n?

Dear All,
I am writting different chapters of a book in separated notebooks
using the the style Textbook (Mathematica 8)
The cell style for chapter is:
Cell[TextData[CounterBox["BookChapterNumber"]], "BookChapterNumber"]
Each chapter and their associated sections, subsections, etc start in
number 1.

How can I number each chapter starting in a specific number n?

Any help?

Guillermo