Print Problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114742] Print Problems
  • From: "M.Roellig" <markus.roellig at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 07:50:46 -0500 (EST)

Hello group,

I keep having problems to print selected graphics from Notebooks (I
use Win 7 Enterprise). The
error message is, as expected; not very helpful - at least to me:

"An error occurred while printing. Check your printer settings, and
see your computer's user manual if you continue to have trouble
printing. Error code = 6."

It gets even weirder when I try to first export to PDF and then print
from Acrobat. There the
error messages are (in that order):

"The document could not be printed." (roughly translated)

"No pages selected fro printing" (wanted to print the whole thing)

"A graphic error occured."

... and then no printout of course. I should menmtion that I am able
to print any other
PDFs just fine.

Is this just me and some strange configuration on my machine or are
others also affected
by this. BTW.: This happens in V8 and V7.

Cheers,

Markus