Re: TextRecognize tabular data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114821] Re: TextRecognize tabular data
- From: Murta <rodrigomurtax at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:49:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Well... It do not work with Portuguese.. when I put: TextRecognize[img,Language-> "Portuguese"] I get that language was not found.. All the others that I have tested worked wright. On Nov 30, 7:04 am, Bill Rowe <readn... at sbcglobal.net> wrote: > On 11/29/10 at 6:08 AM, mader... at gmail.com (magma) wrote: > > >DoesTextRecognizeonly work on English text? Or does it simply > >recognize the characters (ie. it does not use a dictionary)? > > From the documentation under more information > > TextRecognizeby default assumes that text to be recognized is > in English. When working with other languages, better results > may be obtained by setting the Language option to one of the > following: "French", "German", "Italian", "Portuguese", > "Russian", "Spanish".