Re: Wolfram Library Archive - kaput?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114841] Re: Wolfram Library Archive - kaput?
- From: telefunkenvf14 <rgorka at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 05:11:23 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Dec 17, 2:31 am, BernieTheJet <berniethe... at gmail.com> wrote: > I posted a package to the Library Archive more than a month ago, yet > still haven't seen it appear there. But I see some other stuff that > has been posted recently. I write to support, I write to the email on > the page itself.... nada. > > Anyone else having troubles with it? > > Bernard If I had to guess (hope?), it would be that WRI was working on a new content management system that integrates with the 'User Portals'. Something like another system's file exchange would be nifty... that place is full of goodies---in the wrong language. :( -RG