Re: Wolfram Library Archive - kaput?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114831] Re: Wolfram Library Archive - kaput?
- From: Frank K <fkampas at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 05:09:34 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Dec 17, 11:48 pm, "M.Roellig" <markus.roel... at googlemail.com> wrote: > On 17 Dez., 09:31, BernieTheJet <berniethe... at gmail.com> wrote: > > > I posted a package to the Library Archive more than a month ago, yet > > still haven't seen it appear there. But I see some other stuff that > > has been posted recently. I write to support, I write to the email on > > the page itself.... nada. > > > Anyone else having troubles with it? > > > Bernard > > Hi, > > happened to me twice. No response no nothing - kind of rude... > > Markus I posted a some code at the beginning of November and haven't gotten any feedback. Frank