Re: bibtex support in Mathematica 8

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114889] Re: bibtex support in Mathematica 8
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 00:21:28 -0500 (EST)

Which platform are you on?  Right now, BibTeX (and EndNote) support exists only
under Windows.  We'd hoped to deliver it at least on Mac for v8 as well, but it
just didn't make it for v8.  But you should register your interest with Wolfram
Research Technical Support.  A showing of interested people may influence how
quickly we can deliver something on non-Windows platforms.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group