Re: Shift-Ctrl-N and Manipulate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114888] Re: Shift-Ctrl-N and Manipulate
  • From: Barak Shoshany <baraksh at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 00:21:17 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the quick reply!

Ctrl-Shift did not solve it, but Edit -> Preferences -> Evaluation -> Reset
to Defaults rechecked the box next to "Use only textual boxes when
converting input to typeset forms", which of course solved to problem. I
guess I might have unchecked it by mistake. Come to think of it, I should
have made the connection by myself just by reading the option's
description...

Best wishes,
Barak