Re: Median filter
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114948] Re: Median filter
- From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 03:56:47 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 22/12/2010 07:39, David Bailey wrote:
> I wonder if the median filter is really what you want, because ideally
> you want the values that you keep to remain unchanged, I think. You
> really want something that turns outlier values into NotVailable - say
> every point outside 5 sigma. I could very easily make something like that.
> 10^7, 5, 6.6, 22.0, 3000 => NA,4,6.6,22.0,NA
Please ignore this - it was sent to the newsgroup by mistake!
Prev by Date:
Glitch with having Graphics along with printouts dynamically
Next by Date:
Re: what's wrong with this?!!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
what's wrong with this?!!