Mathematica 8 & reports / books

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114950] Mathematica 8 & reports / books
  • From: per at RQNNE.invalid (Per Rønne)
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 04:10:26 -0500 (EST)

I plan to purchase Mathematica 8 Student's Edition when I begin at study
of astronomy and physics at The University of Copenhagen September 2011.
At present I own Mathematica 5.1 Teacher's Edition [I'm a Sixth Form
College teacher with a master degree in computer science and English].

Has Mathematica been improved when it come to produce reports and books,
or is it still necessary to convert the Mathematica notebooks for use in
LaTEX?

I do, though, see that it is now possible to produce eBooks from
Mathematica using the WolframAlpha engine.
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk