Mathematica 8 & reports / books
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114950] Mathematica 8 & reports / books
- From: per at RQNNE.invalid (Per Rønne)
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 04:10:26 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: spam at RQNNE.dk (Per Rønne)
I plan to purchase Mathematica 8 Student's Edition when I begin at study
of astronomy and physics at The University of Copenhagen September 2011.
At present I own Mathematica 5.1 Teacher's Edition [I'm a Sixth Form
College teacher with a master degree in computer science and English].
Has Mathematica been improved when it come to produce reports and books,
or is it still necessary to convert the Mathematica notebooks for use in
I do, though, see that it is now possible to produce eBooks from
Mathematica using the WolframAlpha engine.
Per Erik Rønne
Errare humanum est, sed in errore perseverare turpe
Prev by Date:
Re: Wolfram does not support Mathematica 8.0 on SUN OS
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Solve / Reduce for 2 missing values
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 8 & reports / books