about the use of button

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115015] about the use of button
  • From: yang <sun.lanyang at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 06:51:17 -0500 (EST)

Hello, I'm a novice in Mathematica, now got a little puzzeled:

I'm intend to create a button which take two actions while clicked:

Button["A person enters",
{Dynamic[car_weight+=60],Dynamic[person_number++}]]

seems that this sentence won't work properly,

There must be some error with the grammar, right?