about the use of button

Hello, I'm a novice in Mathematica, now got a little puzzeled:

I'm intend to create a button which take two actions while clicked:

Button["A person enters",
{Dynamic[car_weight+=60],Dynamic[person_number++}]]

seems that this sentence won't work properly,

There must be some error with the grammar, right?