C compiler and XLL framework

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115068] C compiler and XLL framework
  • From: "P. Fonseca" <public at fonseca.info>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 04:10:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

With the new C compiler functionalities, can I create XLL files to be
loaded directly into Excel?

(I have to warn you that I know little or nothing about headers, and
other C specific stuff?)

I think this means adding the XLL framework, and other things, but I
have no idea on how to even explore the possibility.

Can someone help me or clarify me on this?
Pedro