Changing the TraditionalForm Output Font

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115076] Changing the TraditionalForm Output Font
  • From: Ron Burns <rrburns at cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 04:11:55 -0500 (EST)

Hi all-

I am running Mathematica 8.0. I can not seem to find anywhere in the
options or style sheets where the default font characteristics for
TraditionalForm is specified. Can someone  please tell me how to modify
a StyleSheet to set the font characteristics for TraditionalForm output
cells. I would like to be able to toggle between StandardForm and
TradtionalForm output in a cell without the font characteristics changing.

Thank you for your help.
	Ron Burns

--
R. R. Burns