Re: typesetting problems or bugs? need a professional

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115058] Re: typesetting problems or bugs? need a professional
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 04:08:33 -0500 (EST)

Many thanks for pointing out \[VeryThinSpace] and \[InvisibleSpace].
They will save me lots of time in typesetting delta-x's and such things
within Text cells, where I want the 2nd character to be typeset italic.
Until now, I had to do the painfully slow step of stopping the flow (or
coming back later), highlighting the x, and explicitly making it italic.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305