NonlinearModelFit vector valued functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107152] NonlinearModelFit vector valued functions
  • From: janos <janostothmeister at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:26:24 -0500 (EST)

NonlinearModelFit is able to fit to a scalar valued function,
including complex valued functions.
However, I would like to fit to a vector valued function.
I can do this using NMinimize,
but in that case I'll lose all the nice statistics NonlinearModelFit
provides us.

Any idea to circumvent this problem?

Thank you.

J=E1nos