Re: can SendMail use HTML and embedded images

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107157] Re: can SendMail use HTML and embedded images
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:27:18 -0500 (EST)

On Feb 2, 3:28 am, denis cousineau <denis.cousin... at umontreal.ca>
wrote:
> In order to have a clearer message, I need to insert images. I don't care
 about font size and stuff like that. I could of course attach a document,
but as said, not all my users know how to open an attached document.

The "Body" rule for SendMail can be a list and that list can contain
graphics or Mathematica expressions that evaluate to graphics.  This
is an example:

"Body" -> {"this is a test", Plot[x, {x, 1, 2}]}

Hope this helps,
David
http://scientificarts.com/worklife