Re: any support for processing MP3-encoded sound files?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg107142] Re: any support for processing MP3-encoded sound files?
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:24:34 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
guide/AudioFormats list the sound formats that can be imported. MP3 is not listed, but there is a plethora of free programs on the internet that can convert MP3 to WAV. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Feb 1, 1:10 pm, divisor <congruentialumina... at yahoo.com> wrote: > Hello mathGroup: > > I was able to Import/Export the ".WAV" format, but I cannot find > any support for ".MP3" decode/encode. Also I only found one unanswered > query about this in this group. > > Does anyone have any info about this? TIA. > > Roger Williams > Franklin Laboratory