Re: Re: A question about a sphere

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107161] Re: [mg107106] Re: A question about a sphere
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:28:01 -0500 (EST)

No, No Kevin. That was the 20th Century mathematician Arnold Schoenberg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5dOI2MtvbA

Notice also, his invention of various functional programming techniques and
also encryption devices and the slide rule.

>From the nature of his results some people think he may have invented
cellular automata and discovered Rule 30, but I rather doubt that.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: Kevin J. McCann [mailto:Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu]