Re: second , third and fourth derivatives of a function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg107438] Re: second , third and fourth derivatives of a function
- From: barefoot gigantor <barefoot1980 at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 04:45:03 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
How can I do this with Mathematica? suppose we know the following for a function x0 and f(x0) x0 and f ' (x0) (first derivative at x0) x1 and f(x1) x2 and f(x2) how can we approximate second, third and fourth derivatives of f(x) for example say at a point x3.