Trouble with Textbook Style Sheet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107418] Trouble with Textbook Style Sheet
  • From: Docente Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras <sterraza at uacj.mx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 04:41:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi group:

I am using Mathematica v.7.0.1 for Windows to write a textbook.
I have found two problems so far.

1) When I give a cell the style Numbered Equation, I got the first equation
 numbered with (0.1) instead of just (1)
     and (0.2) for the second equation, etc.

2) Even though the text size is marked as 12, when I printed a test page (actually 2) the font size is tiny, maybe 8
     or less

Any help?

Thanks

Sergio Terrazas