Re: download data from database
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg107420] Re: download data from database
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 04:41:50 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
As a starting point, read the documentation on DatabaseLink. --David On Feb 11, 6:12 am, guru <gurukat... at gmail.com> wrote: > hello everyone .. > > I am new to this mathematica. > I need to download some from a database (already existing) using > mathematica. > The people on the database suggested that I should use JDBC drivers > and mathematica and connect to Sql server and then to database . and > write a function to download the data from the database. > > Can naybody please help in this regard .