Re: download data from database
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg107422] Re: download data from database
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 04:42:11 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In the electronic help docs you can look up the document at DatabaseLink/tutorial/Overview But really, if you're just starting with Mathematica this is not the first step to try. Mathematica is huge and you're jumping right in the middle. In this way you'll probably achieve nothing. Try to read at least the introduction and the core language chapters of the virtual book you will find in the hel menu. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Feb 11, 1:12 pm, guru <gurukat... at gmail.com> wrote: > hello everyone .. > > I am new to this mathematica. > I need to download some from a database (already existing) using > mathematica. > The people on the database suggested that I should use JDBC drivers > and mathematica and connect to Sql server and then to database . and > write a function to download the data from the database. > > Can naybody please help in this regard .