Re: download data from database

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg107422] Re: download data from database
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 04:42:11 -0500 (EST)

In the electronic help docs you can look up the document at
DatabaseLink/tutorial/Overview

But really, if you're just starting with Mathematica this is not the
first step to try. Mathematica is huge and you're jumping right in the
middle. In this way you'll probably achieve nothing.  Try to read at
least the introduction and the core language chapters of the virtual
book you will find in the hel menu.

Cheers -- Sjoerd