Re: printing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106217] Re: printing
  • From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 01:46:40 -0500 (EST)

Hello Jon:

There are many printing issues with Mathematica. Some can be isolated to the
OS, etc.. Normal questions include:

- only on one notebook?
- always second page?
- try SaveAs pdf...same behavior?
- include the file...if it is small, we can test it to see if it is a
platform issue..

HTH.

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory