- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106217] Re: printing
- From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 01:46:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello Jon: There are many printing issues with Mathematica. Some can be isolated to the OS, etc.. Normal questions include: - only on one notebook? - always second page? - try SaveAs pdf...same behavior? - include the file...if it is small, we can test it to see if it is a platform issue.. HTH. Roger Williams Franklin Laboratory On Jan 3, 12:39 am, Jon Joseph <josco.... at gmail.com> wrote: > I have a two page document that, when I go to print it, the second page > almost always (but not always) prints out in what looks like 7 point > font while the first page is in 14 point typeface. The print preview > also looks wrong. Any suggestions? This is Mathematica 7 and Mac OS X > Snow Leopard. Thanks.