- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106217] Re: printing
- From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 01:46:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
There are many printing issues with Mathematica. Some can be isolated to the
OS, etc.. Normal questions include:
- only on one notebook?
- always second page?
- try SaveAs pdf...same behavior?
- include the file...if it is small, we can test it to see if it is a
On Jan 3, 12:39 am, Jon Joseph <josco.... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a two page document that, when I go to print it, the second page
> almost always (but not always) prints out in what looks like 7 point
> font while the first page is in 14 point typeface. The print preview
> also looks wrong. Any suggestions? This is Mathematica 7 and Mac OS X
> Snow Leopard. Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Re: NDSolve problem with switching equations
Next by Date:
Re: Wrong ODE solution in Mathematica 7?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
NDSolve problem with switching equations