Re: Re: Re: algebraic numbers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106212] Re: [mg106180] Re: [mg106161] Re: algebraic numbers
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 01:45:38 -0500 (EST)

I didn't call it a formula. It's an algorithm, a very SIMPLE algorithm,
and it always works.

StringLength was never mentioned in the SATs, to my knowledge. Nor was any
OTHER measure of simplicity.

Nor was SIMPLICITY itself, for that matter. (I think.)

Weren't questions posed as if there could only be one answer?

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com