Re: Re: Re: algebraic numbers

On 6 Jan 2010, at 07:39, Andrzej Kozlowski wrote:

> Just one more comment, I hope my last one on this subject. Obviously
RandomReal make it choices out of a countable set of entities. One would
have to be insane to claim otherwise and I am not that yet.

In fact, of course, not even countable but finite. But this is all
beside the point for the important thing is not what these things *are*
but what Mathematica interpret them as.
Even finite state automata can simulate distributions defined on real
intervals where "essentially everything" consists of non-comptable
reals.