Re: restricting interpolating functions to be positive

Hi,

Interpolation by default fits cubic polynomials. These tend to

over/undershoot the points given. If you can live with linear

interpolation, you may specify InterpolationOrder->0. Then the points

are simply connected by straight lines.

Daniel