Re: NonlinearModelFit and ParameterTable

Sorry, my problem is not to find the best fit value of ltime. That
worked.. But i can't get confidence intervals and other values from
nonlinearmodelfit... also bob's version of my code doesn't work for
that. But i can see what i can do with that, as at least it is not the
same error i get. Just again to say again: my problem is not getting
best fits.. my problem is to get confidence intervals and other
statistics (or even just getting a parametertable).

 Best wishes