Re: Mathematica Player

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg106596] Re: [mg106554] Mathematica Player
  • From: Francisco Javier Chávez Contreras <francisco.chavez at>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:13:48 -0500 (EST)

To work with Mathematica Player, you need first convert your .nb "notebook
file" to .nbp "notebook player file". Otherwise not be possible to open the
file in Player.

To convert .nb->.nbp please use this webpage (from Mathematica site):

And select "Educational purposes".

Francisco Ch=E1vez Contreras
Santiago, Chile