- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106794] Thanks!
- From: Vladimir <svetlana_47 at yahoo.de>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 07:36:26 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I did look up ColorFunction in the Documentation Center, but didn't
work out that I could enter [1-z] as the second argument. Thank you
all so much, now it works perfectly.
Prev by Date:
The formula of Abraham Moivre
Next by Date:
Re: *newbie* output of ScalarTripleProduct
Previous by thread:
Re: The formula of Abraham Moivre
Next by thread:
sum done two ways gives different answers in Mathematica