Re: How to calculate covariant derivative by Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106851] Re: How to calculate covariant derivative by Mathematica?
- From: "Rolf.Mertig at gmail.com" <rolf.mertig at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 05:47:30 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 23, 1:33 pm, Shen <zshen2... at yahoo.com> wrote: > I need to calculate covariant derivative by Mathematica. I noticed > that there is no such a function in Mathematica. Can we define such a > funcation? I don't know how to do it. Who can tell me how to define > and calculate covariant derivative with Mathematica? For High Energy Physics I once programmed that a long time ago: http://www.feyncalc.org/FeynCalcBook/CovariantD/ But maybe you want something different? Rolf Mertig GluonVision GmbH Berlin, Germany