- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106867] Re: FromCharacterCode
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 05:08:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Jan 24, 11:41 am, "Bruce Colletti" <bwcolle... at verizon.net> wrote: > Re 7.0.1 under WinXP. > > On my machine, FromCharacterCode@1301 (as well as sundry other codes) > returns an empty square, yet on another machine, it returns the expected > characters. > > Why do the machines return different results? Or does this suggest sys= tem > corruption? Thanks. > > Bruce I confirm: What character should it be?