- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106867] Re: FromCharacterCode
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 05:08:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 24, 11:41 am, "Bruce Colletti" <bwcolle... at verizon.net> wrote:
> Re 7.0.1 under WinXP.
> On my machine, FromCharacterCode@1301 (as well as sundry other codes)
> returns an empty square, yet on another machine, it returns the expected
> Why do the machines return different results? Or does this suggest sys=
> corruption? Thanks.
What character should it be?
Prev by Date:
Re: simple question for mathematica tool
Next by Date:
Redshift Calcs in Mathematica 7+
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: