- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106900] Re: FromCharacterCode
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 06:36:58 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
I can see it on my mac and not on Windows. I assume that, as with all
fonts, you need an actual installed font to support seeing the
character. I assume that on the Windows machine there is no
supporting font but that it is presnet on a Mac.
On Jan 25, 5:08 am, magma <mader... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 24, 11:41 am, "Bruce Colletti" <bwcolle... at verizon.net> wrote:
> > Re 7.0.1 under WinXP.
> > On my machine, FromCharacterCode@1301 (as well as sundry other codes)
> > returns an empty square, yet on another machine, it returns the expected
> > characters.
> > Why do the machines return different results? Or does this suggest system
> > corruption? Thanks.
> > Bruce
> I confirm:
> What character should it be?
Prev by Date:
Re: MatrixPlot: range of colors and plot legend?
Next by Date:
License terms for free Mathematica Player
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: FromCharacterCode