License terms for free Mathematica Player
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106885] License terms for free Mathematica Player
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 06:33:59 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <27994965.1264251543203.JavaMail.root@n11> <006e01ca9c5f$6e81d8b0$4b858a10$@net> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <hjjqf2$91h$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
"Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org> wrote:
> You do not need a license to use the free Mathematica player. Just like you
> do not need a license to open a pdf file using the free pdf reader?
The licensing terms that you must agree to for using the free
Mathematica player are located at
Lotsa fine print!
Some of the things you can and cannot do with the free Player, compared
to a purchased Player, are listed at
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: simple question for mathematica (corrected)
Previous by thread:
Re: MatrixPlot: range of colors and plot legend?
Next by thread:
Re: License terms for free Mathematica Player