Re: Ha! a document that FAILS because it is in notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg106954] Re: [mg106919] Ha! a document that FAILS because it is in notebook
- From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:47:45 -0500 (EST)
- References: <201001280744.CAA23579@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: drmajorbob at yahoo.com
I get this, four times:
It's best to avoid those machine-precision numbers, it seems.
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 01:44:26 -0600, Richard Fateman
<fateman at cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> In your Mathematica documentation reader, look for
> and scroll down to In ...
> and notice that the example fails because it is in notebook form. :)
> I was inspired to write out a more detailed commentary on this document,
> which you can see at
> no notebook reader required.
DrMajorBob at yahoo.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Howto sum up a list?
Next by Date:
A repair to Real Number comparison so Fateman's examples do not exhibit
Previous by thread:
Ha! a document that FAILS because it is in notebook form!
Next by thread:
distance to quadratic surface