Re: Re: License terms for free Mathematica Player

Live forever? Or do you mean until the Sun turns into a Red Giant and
the Earth burns away? But no, thank you. I am sure I would be bored to
death long before then - particularly if RJF keeps posting all this
"joyful news".
(An immortal soul, on the other hand, would be great. There are lots of
other immortal souls I would love to be able to meet and I have
infinitely many questions to ask of them. Of course provided RJF's soul
was in the alternative place. They would be a fine punishment for the
occupants.)

Andrzej

On 28 Jan 2010, at 08:46, Kevin J. McCann wrote:

> Are you planning to live forever? I know that I am, and so far so
good!

> Kevin

>> There is also another link I have seen (but I can't remember where)
which explains that you agree to have your immortal soul enslaved by
Stephen Wolfram for 1000 years every time you download any Wolfram
product.
>> In my case it must be already over 10000 years but then what's 10000
years compared to DirectedInfinity[1]?