Re: A modified StyleSheet results in FontSize fluctuations in the pdf
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110686] Re: A modified StyleSheet results in FontSize fluctuations in the pdf
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 02:56:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <i0i1l6$hqk$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Larry Adelston <larrya at wolfram.com> wrote: > Dear Alexei, > > I've filed a bug report with regard your FontSize issue in the > JournalArticle stylesheet. It will be fixed in version 8. In the > meantime you can try the following workaround: > > > 1. Copy/Paste the following notebook expression into Mathematica: > It's helpful (for some of us anyway) to have a very detailed, clear, complete, and explicit set of instructions like this one -- worth the substantial effort I know it must take to write them. Thanks!