Re: A modified StyleSheet results in FontSize fluctuations in the pdf

In article <i0i1l6$hqk$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 Larry Adelston <larrya at wolfram.com> wrote:

> Dear Alexei,
>
> I've filed a bug report with regard your FontSize issue in the
> JournalArticle stylesheet. It will be fixed in version 8. In the
> meantime you can try the following workaround:
>

> 1. Copy/Paste the following notebook expression into Mathematica:

It's helpful (for some of us anyway) to have a very detailed, clear,
complete, and explicit set of instructions like this one -- worth the
substantial effort I know it must take to write them.

Thanks!